Initial Consultation

Perth Divorce Law Specialists

A specialist divorce and family law practice based in Gosnells, Western Australia Provided by Biddulph & Turley. We have serviced clients in the South East metropolitan area of Perth since 1991 and have established a reputation for excellence.

At Biddulph & Turley we provide comprehensive family law advice at a reasonable price.  We are committed to helping you find legal solutions after a relationship break down.

We are dedicated exclusively to the practice of law in all areas arising out of relationship breakdown whether married or de facto.  We have an expert knowledge of divorce law, including adoption and surrogacy.

Lisa Turley WA Family Law Specialist

Lisa Turley Accredited Family Law Specialist


Denise Quinless Heyman WA Family Law

Denise Quinless-Heyman – S0licitor


What to Bring To Your First Family Law Appointment

Your first family law appointment can be daunting, but it is a good chance to obtain legal advice on your personal situation. We understand family issues are complex and you may not know what to bring to your first appointment, but this should not delay the decision to seek critical legal advice.

The important message is seek advice and seek it early.

Initial Appointment Form

Firstly, it can help if you provide us with certain information which you are able to us by an initial appointment form. Contact us here for an Initial Consultation.

Timeline and Questions

One thing you can do in preparing to see a lawyer for advice is to write a short timeline of the relevant events you would like to discuss. It can be helpful to be prepared with any specific questions or concerns that you want addressed.

This is a timeline of important events in your life including the dates and a description of the event. This gives a lawyer a snapshot of your relationship and can be used right throughout the process.

Relevant Documents

While having documents is not required for an initial appointment, it can be helpful to bring your marriage certificate, children’s birth certificates, any records, agreements, court orders, certificates, letters, emails or documents received from your spouse (or their solicitor) or other agencies, and tax returns, credit card, bank account or superannuation statements if they are easy to access.

Leave a Reply